doudoune moncler mbt vendita online ugg pas cher abercrombie uk sale online moncler boutique wedding dresses
Emanny's defense of talking Joe out of responding to Kendrick - Joe Budden Forums
Joe Budden Forums  
Home forum bio store album tour
Joe Budden Forums » JoeBuddenTV

Emanny's defense of talking Joe out of responding to Kendrick

FAQ Members List Calendar vBookie Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2013, 01:22 AM   #1
DJ I.D.
JBTV Content manager

Default Emanny's defense of talking Joe out of responding to Kendrick

This is the full discussion that Emanny, brakeS, Best Man, Cawb and I had on Twitter.

Great slander followed up by Emanny contradicting himself while attempting to defend his decision.

(Cont.d)
DJ I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:22 AM   #2
DJ I.D.
JBTV Content manager

Default Re: Emanny's defense of talking Joe out of responding to Kendrick

(Cont.d)

The main point that I was trying to make is that Joe's past, the Joe we all became fans of, is not enough to excuse the lack of response, especially not after Joe ranted on Twitter about rappers being too scared of responding.

I don't need to defend my statement about this being the biggest L in Joe's history. The posts on here and other sites that I frequent are enough.

We saw the "Joe fell off" posts in the "Remember when..." thread, and so did Joe.

The fact that Emanny, as a self-proclaimed fan, can't see that is amazing. What's even worse is that the only thing he could muster up after our comments is a degrading "Yall are just fans" response.

It's disheartening as hell tbh.

And fwiw, I tweeted Emanny early-afternoon telling him not to talk Joe out of responding. I had a feeling he would smh. He told me that he was pushing for him to release the song, assuring me that everything was fine.

Something changed, and I still have no idea why. When it's all said and done, I don't think he does, either.

edit: One more thing, I know Joe is grown and is in charge of his own music/career decisions, but this is just the latest in a long-line of complaints about Emanny's A&R'ing. Joe is staying quiet about it, so who knows what the discussion they had with him was like.

Last edited by DJ I.D.; 08-15-2013 at 01:28 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:30 AM   #3
shawnesty23
Realest Mod Alive

I just don't get what emanny has ever done that joe would let him make career decisions for him
shawnesty23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:45 AM   #4
Scoob
Muffin Man of JBTV

This nigga emanny is a faggot.

Joe should have released the song. Why he didn't is beyond me and taking advice from emanny? Smh yeah cause that's a great fucking idea. He needs to kick that bum out of his house.

Would you like fries with that??
Scoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 03:44 AM   #5
Beezy
JBTV Content manager

Joe was about to drop the growth with dope tracks (that just blaze beat, that timbo hit), cancelled it for no reason
Joe was about to drop REDi and then feature presentation (his most ambitious project, with dope rappers: brother ali, elhzi, phonte ... and dope producers: jake one, kno, krit ...), he cancelled them and then drop that gay ass no love lost
Joe was about to leak that kendrick/ny diss (his most important battle track) but once again cancelled it, but difference this time, we know why, cuz he fell the fuck off

supporting joe budden is the most boring job ever lol
Beezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:36 AM   #6
jayo en
JBTV Content manager

Smh.... Dropping that shit would've been the worst career move ever.... That shit has become a joke.... Everyone who's dropped a response has gotten more negative feedback than positive regardless of the quality of the bars....

That shit is like the new running joke of "what irrelevant rapper is gonna attempt to stage a comeback off this Kendrick shit next".....

This verse was literally only important to y'all...

#ZombieontheTrack...... Google mike zombie... Nvm soon you won't have to...

NEW MIKE ZOMBIE

OVER EVERYTHING

CHECK IT OUT... Feedback is appreciated...
jayo en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:39 AM   #7
itz break
JBTV Content manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayo en View Post
Smh.... Dropping that shit would've been the worst career move ever.... That shit has become a joke.... Everyone who's dropped a response has gotten more negative feedback than positive regardless of the quality of the bars....

That shit is like the new running joke of "what irrelevant rapper is gonna attempt to stage a comeback off this Kendrick shit next".....

This verse was literally only important to y'all...
lol..right. Everyone except Joell has been horrid and no names.

Joell Ortiz got a lot of praise & trended world wide. Shit, he was played on Hot 97 for a half hour straight during prime hours..the biggest hip hop radio station in the country & Joell only came w/ a decent response.

The rest were horrible & BOB played the fucking guitar in his response, Fred Da Godson is one of the worst rappers ever, Cassidy is the guy who made a song about condoms...........

and CASSIDY WAS TRENDING WORLD WIDE FOR HOURS...

CASSIDY IN 2013.

AND HIS DISS WAS TERRIBLE.

No shit everyone got slandered for coming wack, motherfucking JR Writer responded. JR WRITER, FRED DA GODSON & BOB RESPONDED PLAYING HIS GUITAR.

Last edited by itz break; 08-15-2013 at 04:43 AM.
itz break is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:09 AM   #8
KELLYBLAST
The Fak up...

Haha... My Gawd... The nigga don't even claim NY so, why should he even respond? I know why he should. To please JBTV. All I saw on those tweets was a bunch of crying over the nigga not responding. That should be left to NY rappers who feel they're dope. And the niggas he mentioned. And to my knowledge, not near one of THEM responded. Stop crying already.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:21 AM   #9
KELLYBLAST
The Fak up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itz break View Post

Joell Ortiz got a lot of praise & trended world wide. Shit, he was played on Hot 97 for a half hour straight during prime hours..the biggest hip hop radio station in the country & Joell only came w/ a decent response.

The rest were horrible & BOB played the fucking guitar in his response, Fred Da Godson is one of the worst rappers ever, Cassidy is the guy who made a song about condoms...........

CASSIDY IN 2013.

No shit everyone got slandered for coming wack, motherfucking JR Writer responded. JR WRITER, FRED DA GODSON & BOB RESPONDED PLAYING HIS GUITAR.
Listen to Mysonnes.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:22 AM   #10
dook
.̶̢̛̈́͌̋͋ͦͬ̋ͤͪͯ̿̂̉͂̐ͭ̍ͮ ̸̤͞

i think it was the right move not to respond, but fuck emanny tho
dook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:41 AM   #11
itz break
JBTV Content manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELLYBLAST View Post
Listen to Mysonnes.
lol

right after i listen to fred da godson's again

& "king of NY", that shit was a challenge to rappers as a whole to step their shit up, he named some rappers, he wasn't gonna name all of them. fuck is mac miller going to do? drop a dope response? he prolly even only even named son cuz it rhymed lol...

it wouldn't of been dope if he said "i run the east coast", "king of ny" sounded dope, it's about placement. He's really saying he runs the east coast too cuz no one there is fucking with him. New York is the mecca of hip hop. Budden actually is somewhat relevant in hip hop and can rap with and outrap kendrick at his best (At least I think so still, I don't know by these current records he's making recently)

"it'd be only dope to JBTV" what? you know how many people would have listened to him go at it? A LOT of non Joe Budden fans & you don't really like hip hop if you don't want to hear a potentially dope diss record that stays on wax as a fan.

Last edited by itz break; 08-15-2013 at 05:48 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:53 AM   #12
dook
.̶̢̛̈́͌̋͋ͦͬ̋ͤͪͯ̿̂̉͂̐ͭ̍ͮ ̸̤͞

joe put himself in a dumb/awkward position by #reacting on twitter. now he's stuck with a response over a shitty parks version of the control beat that prolly cost money to make that he can't do shit with. he puts it out, he'll be clowned by the industry. he sits on it, like he is doing, he gets clowned by fans.

lose-lose situation and he only has himself to blame for #reacting.
dook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:58 AM   #13
shawnesty23
Realest Mod Alive

Like I said on twitter of he didn't wanna respond I would have had no problem with it but to talk bout it for two days, record it n then not put it out is wack
Old 08-15-2013, 05:59 AM   #14
shawnesty23
Realest Mod Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
Joe was about to drop the growth with dope tracks (that just blaze beat, that timbo hit), cancelled it for no reason
Joe was about to drop REDi and then feature presentation (his most ambitious project, with dope rappers: brother ali, elhzi, phonte ... and dope producers: jake one, kno, krit ...), he cancelled them and then drop that gay ass no love lost
Joe was about to leak that kendrick/ny diss (his most important battle track) but once again cancelled it, but difference this time, we know why, cuz he fell the fuck off

supporting joe budden is the most boring job ever lol
You really don't get how record labels work do you
Old 08-15-2013, 06:14 AM   #15
DJ I.D.
JBTV Content manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELLYBLAST View Post
Haha... My Gawd... The nigga don't even claim NY so, why should he even respond? I know why he should. To please JBTV. All I saw on those tweets was a bunch of crying over the nigga not responding. That should be left to NY rappers who feel they're dope. And the niggas he mentioned. And to my knowledge, not near one of THEM responded. Stop crying already.
You're right.

Joe Budden, who took to Twitter before most people to make sure everybody knew that he felt some type of way, only would have pleased JBTV. Joe Budden, who has only kicked people out of the studio for his Truth or Truth verse and this song, only would have been pleasing JBTV. Joe Budden, who wrote and recorded 100+ bars on the subject, only would have been pleasing JBTV.

Come on.

As many ways as you can describe Kendrick's verse, honest is probably the best adjective. He felt some type of way, and regardless of what anybody would say about it, he stepped into the booth and proved why people call him the best rapper alive right now. I bet if Kendrick stopped and sent that verse to all of his management before sending it back to Big Sean, several people would have told him not to send that verse. Maybe some people even did.

Joe obviously felt strongly about the record, or else he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of writing and recording. An honest and impressive challenge from the best overall rapper right now would have been met by an equally impressive Budden, who is still as good as anyone in this lane.

All he had to do was drop the song. Thank God for the RnB singer looking out for his (their) best interest, right?

It's a joke, and if you still think it's about Joe Budden fans crying over not getting a new Joe Budden song to listen to, then so are you.

I am not a DJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnesty23 View Post
Like I said on twitter of he didn't wanna respond I would have had no problem with it but to talk bout it for two days, record it n then not put it out is wack
This.

Last edited by DJ I.D.; 08-15-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:31 AM   #16
Reg_Perry
The GOAT

In a way I'm kinda glad Joe didn't respond. If you look at the trend, the only rappers that are responding are irrelevant rappers like JR Writer, Cassidy and Ransom ? We want Joe in that same company ? especially still being as the "pump it up guy"
Old 08-15-2013, 07:33 AM   #17
jayo en
JBTV Content manager

Quote:

CASSIDY IN 2013.

Trending ≠ good mentions....

Joell got played only because his friend FLEX played him.... And because flex does shit like this whenever anybody "attacks" NY...

The mentions were more negative than positive for every rapper....

There's only 4 rappers ppl WANT to hear respond and joe aint one of em... What could he possibly gain out of it? A few spins on flex's show during the obvious hourlong remix session he'll inevitably do of this song? Trend on twitter for a lil bit?

By tomorrow nobody will even care anymore.... It's already an overdone and stale subject... This is worse than all the Versace freestyles because there are 17 (at last count) in 24hrs...

NEW MIKE ZOMBIE

OVER EVERYTHING

Old 08-15-2013, 07:42 AM   #18
itz break
JBTV Content manager

Quote:
Trending ≠ good mentions....

Joell got played only because his friend FLEX played him.... And because flex does shit like this whenever anybody "attacks" NY...

The mentions were more negative than positive for every rapper....

There's only 4 rappers ppl WANT to hear respond and joe aint one of em... What could he possibly gain out of it? A few spins on flex's show during the obvious hourlong remix session he'll inevitably do of this song? Trend on twitter for a lil bit?

By tomorrow nobody will even care anymore.... It's already an overdone and stale subject... This is worse than all the Versace freestyles because there are 17 (at last count) in 24hrs...
No there wasn't for Joell. A lot of people, and I mean a lot of people said Joell Ortiz did a good job & I looked. It got a lot of positive responses from twitter & the blogs and Joe Budden is capable of doing 10x more damage than wack ass Joell Ortiz. Everyone else came horrible so obviously there would be slander...like I said.

Budden goes off for 5-6 minutes, which he in his prime is one of the most witty diss record rappers ever, people won't care? right.

No one's saying it'd make Joe Budden go platinum off this record, but saying it's a bad look (if he comes correct) is retarded.

disregarding all that..

As a fan of hip hop, if you don't like dope and don't want to hear competitive response/diss records, I'm sorry to hear that. that's all i have to say about that.

Last edited by itz break; 08-15-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:50 AM   #19
Phenom
Jbtv's Pete Rose

This goes into the pile where Joe "decided" not to put out the Banks diss. Or the Something You Forgot track because Wayne did it first.

After the infamous punch Joe has backed out of everything wax related. He doesn't even clean out his earbuds anymore smh

@Official_Phenom
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:06 AM   #20
DJ I.D.
JBTV Content manager

Quote:
What could he possibly gain out of it?
There certainly is an argument that he would have gained a lot of positive publicity. It still pales in comparison to the negative feedback he will get from reacting the way he did, hyping it up and then backing out.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:26 AM   #21
AceMarvelOne
JBTV Content manager

I really don't care if Joe doesn't respond, not to defend him, but everybody following suit and coming out with their own so called version of the song, won't get as much of an impact or buzz as K Dot did, niggas just need to step their game up and rap, end of story. All these niggas coming out with responses won't even be remembered in the next week or two.

Edit: Honestly speaking not even Joe would've topped K Dot's verse.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:51 AM   #22
TuElite
JBTV's foreign relations

Can someone get me Emanny's adress? When I do decide to kill myself I'm thinking I take that nigga out too and contribute to the world in my last moments by doing so.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:18 AM   #23
jayo en
JBTV Content manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ I.D. View Post
There certainly is an argument that he would have gained a lot of positive publicity. It still pales in comparison to the negative feedback he will get from reacting the way he did, hyping it up and then backing out.
Bro nobody cares he backed out of it.... Only y'all.... My twitter feed could've cared less....

And it wouldn't have resulted in much publicity.... Only from joe fans... That first response was the only one to gain "alot" of publicity.... And that was literally only funkmaster flex's show....

Like I said, the subject is already stale... There's already 17 responses from dying rappers... Joe would've fit right into that category if he responded....

When you're talkin about nothing but rappers nobody cares about joe would've got clumped right in there with them....

NEW MIKE ZOMBIE

OVER EVERYTHING

Old 08-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #24
jayo en
JBTV Content manager

Quote:
No there wasn't for Joell. A lot of people, and I mean a lot of people said Joell Ortiz did a good job & I looked. It got a lot of positive responses from twitter & the blogs and Joe Budden is capable of doing 10x more damage than wack ass Joell Ortiz. Everyone else came horrible so obviously there would be slander...like I said.

Budden goes off for 5-6 minutes, which he in his prime is one of the most witty diss record rappers ever, people won't care? right.

No one's saying it'd make Joe Budden go platinum off this record, but saying it's a bad look (if he comes correct) is retarded.

disregarding all that..

As a fan of hip hop, if you don't like dope and don't want to hear competitive response/diss records, I'm sorry to hear that. that's all i have to say about that.
Weren't y'all JUST killing joe for "following twitter trends"????? That's exactly what he would've been doing... Like I keep telling you, 17 irrelevant responses is enough for a song... And at the end of the day in 5yrs nobody is gonna remember anybody's name that responded as being a part of the situation... Only Kendrick's because he set the rap world on fire with that verse... Plain n simple....

The proper way to respond is for joe to just step his bars up.... Not "respond" to a song that actually has nothing to do with him...

NEW MIKE ZOMBIE

OVER EVERYTHING

Old 08-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #25
itz break
JBTV Content manager

Quote:
Weren't y'all JUST killing joe for "following twitter trends"????? That's exactly what he would've been doing... Like I keep telling you, 17 irrelevant responses is enough for a song... And at the end of the day in 5yrs nobody is gonna remember anybody's name that responded as being a part of the situation... Only Kendrick's because he set the rap world on fire with that verse... Plain n simple....

The proper way to respond is for joe to just step his bars up.... Not "respond" to a song that actually has nothing to do with him...
He was talking about responding like 15 minutes after the song came out & was talking about people being too pussy to respond before anyone even dropped a song... That's a completely different "following twitter trends"........

Again, if the diss is THAT dope, who knows the impact it can have. Neither of us have heard the song, and for all we know he didn't even hop on that beat, I know for a fact a producer sent him "go in" production the day of........

This is all speculation on it's impact & EVERYTHING...Budden is one of the elite lyricists of this generation (at least used to be, like I said I don't know where his skill level is at after WTOH, ALQ & NLL) he's definitely capable of something special at his best & let's not act like dude is irrelevant on the hip hop totem pole, he's not JR Writer and Fred Da Godson............

The only thing that's clear is that he called out other rappers for being too pussy to respond & not being confident enough in their bars.... & ended up doing the same thing after some people in his camp convinced him, according to Emanny anyway.